Massage Therapy and
Lifestyle Coaching with
& Healing Centre
Do you suffer
from any of these
- Tension headaches or migraines
- Cardiovascular disorders
- Allergies, sinus problems
- Back pain, sciatica
- Insomnia, sleep disorders
- Constipation, digestive problems
- Aching neck and shoulders
- Foot pain, tight legs and hips
- Poor circulation, cold extremities
- Arthritis, chronic joint pain
- Tight chest, shortness of breath
- Feeling irritable, frustrated, restless
- Negative self-talk; negative thoughts
- Feelings of anxiety; impending doom
- Difficulty concentrating or making decisions
- Decreased productivity
We can work together to treat your symptoms. If you choose to, we can also address the underlying causes of stress in your life.
- Reduce your stress symptoms.
- Treat a wide range of physical ailments and emotional difficulties.
- Help you sleep better and wake up feeling more refreshed and enthused.
- Give you a greater sense of well being and vitality.
- Help you clarify your priorities, so you focus your life energy on what is most important to you.
- Support you in creating a more fulfilling and satisfying life.
30 minutes massage: $50
45 minutes massage: $65
60 minutes massage: $80
75 minutes massage: $95
90 minutes massage: $110
Hot Stone massage therapy:
Add $15 to above time prices
Herbal foot cleanse (with massage)
Add $10 to above time prices
Thai-style yoga massage: $150
(2 hours, includes soothing herbal foot soak. Wear loose light clothing)
Herbal body wraps (includes full body massage) cleansing clays, Dead Sea salts, purifying botanicals, natural essential oils and organic herbs 2 hours $190
Personal Life coaching $80/hour
Couples coaching $120/hour
Corporate coaching $150/hour
All services are subject to HST (currently 13%)
Mariel Camilleri has practiced as a Registered Massage Therapist since 1981. She believes in and lives the philosophy of continuous self-improvement and has studied many other body-mind modalities to develop her own unique approach to health and wellness.
Mariel can treat your symptoms of stress, and also help you address the underlying causes of your stress: unfulfilling career, being unclear on your goals, not managing your time well to achieve important priorities, not communicating effectively with important others in your life. Making different life choices may be your best route to reducing stress. You can achieve a new perspective on your life. You will gain more clarity in our beautiful relaxing ambiance!
In addition to traditional massage therapy, Mariel utilizes: Thai-style yoga massage, postural integration (deep tissue) bodywork, Reiki, reflexology, Gestalt therapy, Hakomi body-centered psychotherapy, cathartic breath-work, and many goal-setting and visualization techniques to enable you to think and thus act more effectively, to create the life you want.
Mariel completed her Bachelor of Science (’82) at U of Toronto, and her Masters degree (’96) in organization development and personnel psychology at Central Michigan U. She has taught time and priority management as well as goal-setting techniques for individuals and businesses. She can help you to determine what actions you need to take, to create better results both at work and at home.
To book your appointment or stay, please call Mariel at 905-838-5838 or email